Jan 8, 2007

First Post

So now I have a blog. I might as well take advantage of this to post some stuff that I've drawn so far. I liked some of the all-geometric-shape guys we have done too, but I'll wait until we've done skin and clothes and whatnot before I start posting them.


Starting with layouts, then.










And now a couple of characters I did. Rich helped me with these two, and the werewolf still needs work, but there you have it.






Apparanlty I have to start drawing darker, or get a more sensitive scanner. I'm leaning towards the former. That's all for now.
J




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OR

make better use of photoshop after you scan.

that's honestly my recommendation.

the "levels" menu is your best friend.

no shit.

Anonymous said...

i forgot to mention:

i like the bug dude. he's got style.

~Arion